Are you looking to ring in the new year by meeting some new pals? The KCL Law Society prides itself on its wide membership, but realises how wide it is indeed! We realise how difficult it can be to meet other members from different years and degrees, and how valuable it is to do so. We also realise how much fun dinner parties can be— what’s better than great chats over great food? We therefore are proud to present our first social of 2019, aimed at getting members to meet those they’d not otherwise meet: an evening of blind group dinner dates.
How it works:
• We’ve picked a series of student budget-friendly yet exciting restaurants across London and made reservations for groups of six (the ideal dinner party conversation size).
• You sign up (and commit— this social will only work if everyone commits, n.b. you will be blacklisted from all socials in 2019 if you sign up and do not attend)
• We randomly match you with five other people
• You will receive an email with your restaurant and reservation name/time
• You will not know who the other five people are until you get to the restaurant!
• We hope you’ll join us on this fun evening of lovely suppers and conversation. We hope the evening will allow you to not only explore London’s food scene but also to get to know some new faces in our community!
“fear makes strangers of people who would be friends” -Shirley MacLaine
Register here: https://eventbrite.co.uk/e/evening-of-suppers-tickets-53511917586
Lots of love,
A note on budget: each restaurant has mains available for under £15 and vegetarian options. If you have any restrictions or budget fears shoot Kat Yeung a message on Facebook or at [email protected]
and she'll do her best to accommodate.
There is a £2 participation fee for non-members, because why are you not a member yet? Head over to http://kcllawsociety.com/membership
to get a half year membership which runs from January to June 2019 for £14.99. Remember that a membership gets you a very discounted ticket price for Law Ball, too. Join us!